CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
949 N. 25th Street
Southeast Corner of North 25th & River Avenue
Juno's Tavern operated at 949 North 25th Street from the late 1950s through at least 1966, according to the New Jersey Bell Telephone directories from 1959 and 1966. By 1970 the bar was known as Schoell's Tavern.
Schoell's Tavern changed hands in the mid 1970s and was known for many years as Crane's Tavern. In the 1990s it became the Old City Brewery Tavern. The Old City Brewery Tavern is presently closed and the building is for sale as of September 2003.
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE